Information about the classes in the summer semester
In the summer summer of 2020/2021 all the lectures, seminars, and conversatoria will be held exclusively on-line. Laboratory and field practicals will be held in a mixed mode, i.e. the introductory/theoretical part on-line, and practical part in the labs or in the field. In the latter case all health and safety regulations, in particular those connected with fighting the COVID-19 pandemic will be strictly adhered to. This involves adjusting the number of students in a group to the size of a laboratory, necessity to obey social distancing, as well as obligatory wearing of face masks/visors covering mouth and nose not only at classes, but during the entire stay at the University premises. Upon entering the University buildings, hand disinfection will be mandatory.
For more detailed information regarding a particular course please consult appropriate syllabus at USOSweb (see: Type of class → Actions → details → Notes).
A list of courses in English where some of the classes will be conducted in the labs or in the field:Biology
- WBNZ-850 - Tropical ecology-field course, F
- WBNZ-876 - Ecology of Invertebrates, F – field practicals
- Phylogenetics and systematics: topice about theory and practice, F – some laboratory
- Malaria - global problem exemplified practically on the avian model system
Ecology and Evolution / Environmental Protection and Management
- WB.INS.E-49 - Ecosystem ecology – O – some laboratory and field practicals
- WB.INS.P-32/2 - Avian ecology and conservation – O, some laboratory and field practicals
- WB.INS-10/4 - Master project in ecology, O – some laboratory
- WB.INS.P-45/2 - Master project in environmental protection and mangement, O – some laboratory
- WB.INS.P-34 - Applications of GIS, F – some laboratory and field practicals
- WB.INS.P-35 - Aquatic ecosystems – structure and function, F – some laboratory and field practicals
- WB.INS-30/2 - Practical aspects of environment at conservation – part 2, F – field practicals