Criteria of promotion from the position of lecturer with the title of habilitated doctor to the position of professor of the Jagiellonian University
- Significant academic achievement after receiving the title of habilitated doctor:
- no fewer than 10 publications in journals of the Master Journal List
(according to JCR giving journal’s IF)
- H-index: H≥9 for the entirety of publication record
- Training of research staff:
- assessment by the students, provided such assessment was conducted in the past two years;
- minimum 10 points gained for performing the function of a supervisor in doctoral proceedings or supervisor of a master’s thesis:
- supervisor in completed or open doctoral proceedings – 3 points
- associate supervisor in completed or open doctoral proceedings – 1.5 points
- supervising a master’s thesis with the effect of awarding a master’s degree – 1 point
- Organizational activities for JU Faculty of Biology for the past five years.
- In exceptional cases when a candidate does not fulfil one of the above criteria the decision about promotion is made by Faculty Competition Committee and Dean of JU Faculty of Biology.